- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without CMM Technology Solutions's prior written consent.
- CMM Technology Solutions requires payment within thirty (30) days of invoice for services supplied to you unless otherwise agreed with customer.
- CMM Technology Solutions warranties all programs or related software created by us for use with CMM equipment for a period of ninety (90) days from installation and should be notified promptly regarding faults or problems. Faults identified out of this period will be remedied at CMM Technology Solutions’s discretion.
- CMM Technology Solutions does not except liability for damage or injury caused during testing or use of supplied CMM programs or related software.
- While every care is taken to ensure that CMM programs and related software are accurate and correct CMM Technology Solutions does not except liability for losses incurred as a result of faults in the supplied programs or related software. CMM Technology Solutions will however correct the programs or related software under the warranty terms stated in item 2.